Smoked Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
It's the savory sausage that makes these appetizers so yummy.
- 2 Scott Pete Polish Sausage chopped into small pieces
- 24 large mushrooms, stems removed and minced
- 1/2 pound plain cream cheese, light or regular
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook mushrooms at 350 degrees for 7 minutes on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix sausage, cream cheese, mushroom stems and Parmesan in a medium mixing bowl.
- Fill each mushroom with 1 teaspoon of sausage mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.