Smoked Sausage and Egg Scramble
A fun mix to your average scrambled eggs!
- 6 ounces Scott Pete Polish Sausage, sliced
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk (whole or 2%)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add sausage, cooking until browned on both sides.
- Remove sausage and set aside.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add egg mixture into skillet and cook, stirring constantly until eggs are set.
- Cut sausage in half lengthwise and arrange in shape of heart and set in egg. Decorate with dill, cilantro and/or parsley as desired.
- Serve immediately.
- -Veggies are also a great addition to this dish- just cook in the same skillet with the sausage!