Sausage Pea Soup
Warm yourself up with a steamy bowl of Sausage Split-Pea Soup featuring Scott Pete Polish Sausage!
- 1 pound Scott Pete Polish Sausage, sliced
- 1 pound dried split peas
- 10 cups chicken broth
- 5 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 onion, chopped
- In a 5 quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients and lightly stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.