Sausage ’n’ Egg Breakfast Burrito
Fuel up for the day with these cheesy and delicious breakfast burritos. They’re easy to make and enjoy on busy mornings!
- 1 avocado, peeled, halved, pitted and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/2 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 Hot Scott Pete Beef Polish Sausage
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large white flour tortillas
- In small bowl, stir together avocado, onion, tomato, jalapeño, lime juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- In large skillet set over medium-low heat, add 1 tablespoon oil. Add sausages and cook, turning occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes or until fully cooked and evenly browned. Transfer to medium plate.
- Wipe skillet clean and decrease heat to low. Add remaining oil. Add eggs and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes or until eggs are set and scrambled. Fold in cheese and season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Lay tortillas on work surface. Divide scrambled eggs mixture, sausages and avocado mixture evenly among tortillas. Fold in sides of tortillas and roll to enclose filling.
- In another large skillet set over medium heat, toast burritos, turning once, for 2 to 4 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Tip: Serve with hot sauce for an added kick, if desired.
|Per 1 burrito|
|Saturated Fat 16g|