Sausage Cheese Balls
Your guests won't be able to eat just one. They are so delicious!
- 1 Scott Pete Beef Polish Sausage, chopped into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- In a skillet, brown the sausage with celery and onion. Drain.
- Combine sausage mixture with all other ingredients.
- Mix well; form into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Drain grease from skillet, do not clean. Fry balls in skiilet for 15-20 minutes or until browned.
- Optional: place a toothpick in each ball for easy serving.