Sausage Breakfast Hash
- 10 medium red potatoes diced
- 10-15 mini sweet peppers OR 2 bell peppers
- 1 medium onion diced
- Scott Pete Polish Sausage
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. rosemary garlic seasoning
- Dice all vegetables and potatoes.
- Slice sausage into rounds.
- Mix oil, lemon juice, and seasoning in a large bowl. Add potatoes and onions, stirring to coat. Spread into baking pan.
- Bake at 500 degrees F. for 30 minutes. Stir the hash every 10 minutes.
- Add the sausage and sweet peppers. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
6 - 8