- 1 Scott Pete Polish Sausage, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 can or bag (24 to 32 ounces) sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Jack cheese
- In a slow cooker, combine the soup, brown sugar, and sauerkraut.
- Stir in sausage, potato, carrot and onion.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Skim off excess fat if desired; stir in cheese.
- Spoon into serving bowls and top with additional shredded cheese, if desired.