One-Skillet Penne Pasta
This one-skillet penne pasta comes together in less than 30 minutes.
- 3/4 pound Scott Pete Polish Sausage
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 8 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- pinch of garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage, cook for about 5 minutes, breaking apart to crumble as you cook. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add water, tomatoes, tomato sauce and pasta to skillet. Stir. Bring to a boil and cover. Stir in garlic and oregano. Reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.