- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2.5 oz American cheese
- 10 Scott Pete Wieners & Franks
- Cooking spray
- Mustard (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and cut 4 rectangles.
- Cut each rectangle lengthwise with a knife into 10 strips, creating a total of 40 strips. Slice cheese into quarters.
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog and add 1/4 slice of the cheese in between the hot dog and dough.
- Place wrapped hot dogs cheese side down on an ungreased cookie sheet. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake for 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown. Top with mustard to create a face on the mummy dog.