Mini Stuffed Peppers
- 16 oz. bag of mini sweet peppers
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. Scott Pete Beef Polish Sausage
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dry parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 c. shredded 3-cheese Italian blend (parmesan, romano, asiago) or simply use parmesan
- Remove the sausage from the casings. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Wash and prep your peppers, removing the stems, seeds and membranes.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. olive oil on a baking sheet. Toss the peppers in the oil. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until softened.
- Cook the sausage, crumbling, in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain the grease, and cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream cream cheese, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper, and cheese. Stir in the sausage until well combined.
- Spoon the sausage and cheese mixture into the peppers. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.