Make one or make two for the big game. Either way you'll be the winner.
- 1 sub roll
- 3 slices of ham
- 3 slices Scott Pete Salami & Pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon oil and vinegar, mixed
- 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced banana peppers
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 leaf of lettuce
- Spread mayo on one side of sub roll, and pour oil and vinegar over the other side.
- Add ham, salami and cheese to both roll halves. Toast, open faced, for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Add peppers, tomato, onion and lettuce.
- Put sandwich together and slice in half.