For those times you want a different style of sandwich.
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 12 oz. Scott Pete Salami & Pepperoni
- 6 tablespoons vegetable cream cheese
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 roasted peppers, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Evenly spread cream cheese on 6 slices of bread.
- Pile each of the 6 pieces of bread with cream cheese with pepperoni, cheese, and pepper.
- Top ingredients with second slice of bread to form sandwich.
- Wrap each sandwich tightly in foil.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot.
- Remove from oven and foil, cut in half, and serve.