Italian Sausage Hero Party Pizza
- 1/2 lb. Hot Scott Pete Beef Polish Sausage
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 3/4 c. pizza sauce
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 c. shredded provolone cheese, divided
- 1/2 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1/4 c. pepperoncini
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 c. torn fresh basil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into 15- x 12-inch rectangle. Transfer to a large greased baking sheet.
Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough, leaving 1-inch border all around. Top with 1 cup mozzarella and 1 cup provolone cheese.
Slice sausages into 1/2-inch pieces. Top pizza with sliced sausages, onion, red pepper, green pepper, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and chili flakes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until dough is golden and crisp, vegetables are tender, and cheese is melted.
Scatter pepperoncini over top; drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with basil.
Tip: Substitute Polish, Hot Polish or Beef Polish for Hot Beef Polish Sausage.