Guacamole with Sausage
- 3 Scott Pete Sausage Links cooked, then chopped
- 3 ripe avocados halved and pitted
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 2 or 3 jalapenos stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 to 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. (You may want to wash and chop other ingredients while oven is preheating.)
Fry sausage on stovetop.
Scoop avocado into large bowl and mash. Add most of the chopped bacon and cilantro and all of the onion, tomato and jalapenos. Stir to combine.
Taste and season with lime juice and salt. Garnish with remaining bacon and cilantro.