Fried Bologna Sandwich
- 2 slices Scott Pete Deli Style Bologna
- 1 slice Field American Cheese
- 1 roll
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- Fry bologna until lightly browned in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Spread mustard and ketchup over one side of each side of the roll.
- Layer one slice bologna, one slice cheese, and second slice of bologna on top of roll, add lettuce. Put sandwich together.
- Place entire sandwich in toaster oven and cook for about 3 minutes, or until browned.