Everything Hogs in a Blanket
- 1 package Hot Scott Pete Polish Sausage
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. Everything Bagel seasoning
- 1 c. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Roll out pastry into 12- x 10-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 even strips; brush strips with mustard.
Cut each sausage in half. Wrap each sausage in a piece of puff pastry, pinching to seal. Arrange on the prepared baking tray, sealed side down.
Brush with egg wash; sprinkle with Everything Bagel seasoning. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until pastry is golden and flaky.
Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, sour cream, chives, dill, garlic, salt and pepper. Serve with sausages for dipping.
- Substitute Polish, Hot Beef Polish or Beef Polish for Hot Polish Sausage.
- Substitute pizza dough for puff pastry if preferred.