Artichoke Spinach Dip with Sausage
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained
- 6 oz. frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 package Smoked Scott Pete Polish Sausage, cooked and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare a small 1 quart, or 9×9 inch baking dish, with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, garlic, parmesan and mozzarella until well combined. Season with pepper to taste.
- Chop the artichoke hearts roughly. Squeeze the spinach of any excess liquid.
- Stir the artichokes, spinach, and cooked sausage into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the dip into the prepared baking dish. Bake about 20 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with your preferred cracker or chip. Enjoy!